You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||6 days ago|
|caddy||6 days ago|
|dockerbuild_caddy||1 year ago|
|dockerbuild_ghost||2 years ago|
|dockerbuild_gitea||2 years ago|
|dockerbuild_goatcounter||9 months ago|
|external-service||2 years ago|
|ghost-theme||9 months ago|
|gitea/data/gitea/conf||11 months ago|
|grafana-backup||2 years ago|
|greenhouse||1 year ago|
|loki||1 year ago|
|telegraf||2 years ago|
|.dockerignore||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|Dockerfile||12 months ago|
|README.md||6 days ago|
|build-docker.sh||6 months ago|
|docker-compose.yml||6 months ago|
|go.mod||2 years ago|
|go.sum||2 years ago|
|main.go||6 months ago|
This repository contains two things,
docker-compose.ymlfile which holds all the services I run on my personal website.
- Server & Website Updates
- Creating a Simple but Effective Outbound "Firewall" using Vanilla Docker-Compose
- Docker API Security Gateway Proof Of Concept
- An application that talks to the docker socket to get info about containers and then generates a Caddy config, which it posts to Caddy 2 HTTP server.
- This is similar to https://traefik.io/ or https://github.com/nginx-proxy/nginx-proxy
- Yes I realize https://github.com/lucaslorentz/caddy-docker-proxy already does this :P
I am making my own instead for a couple reasons:
- I don't like the template-based solutions because they are harder to debug. One typically cannot put breakpoints or print statements inside a large complicated template file.
- I had already written code that generates Caddy configs for some of my other projects. This is the code that eventually became greenhouse-daemon.
Example docker labels to configure a container to be served publically:
sequentialread-80-public-port: 443 sequentialread-80-public-protocol: https sequentialread-80-public-hostnames: "example.com,www.example.com" sequentialread-80-container-protocol: http
how to generate favicon for ghost
sudo apt install icoutils icotool -c -o test.ico sequentialread_favicon.png logo48.png logo70.png logo128.png